Our Beautiful Life

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Prayer for the day....


O Lord, In this time of need, strengthen baby Karter. You are her strength and her shield; You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew our strength. I do not fear, for You are with us. I am not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are our God. I know You will strengthen us and help us; that You will uphold Karter with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of illness cover her, I feel the comfort of Your strength.


Amen

3 comments:

  1. We join you in this prayer. WE love and supoort ya'll. We continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Tara. Just wanted you to know that Justin and I are praying for you guys. I can't imagine how tough the last few days have been, but I know that God is still in control. He does not give us more than we can handle. Stay strong and continue to lean on Him!! Miss Karter is beautiful and blessed to have you both as parents...can't wait to meet her in person. Love you! Kaysi

    ReplyDelete