Our Beautiful Life

Monday, July 5, 2010

Quick Update

Karter Bear decided not to behave herself on Sunday sending us back to the ICU due to another intense spell. So we will be in the Cardiac ICU until further notice. She did have one spell since being in the ICU but it was not as bad as they had been on the eighth floor. If I was to guess I would say that we will stay there another few days then be back to the eighth floor to work on gaining some more weight. She is up to almost 10lbs so we only have two more to go. Too bad I just can not give her two of mine, Lord knows I have plenty to share! :) The good thing about being on the third floor is that she does have a cute night doctor! He is delicious as Terri would say! Maybe that is why Karter was in such a hurry to get back down there! Just Kidding! Anyways due to Addison being down last night, I am rather tired so I am going to call it a night. Thanks for all of your prayers and support it means everything to our family!

Love,

The McHams

P.S. Stay tuned for another tale of the hospital...this time it is the war of the floors!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe she is just as boy crazy as Addi!! lol. I pray there are no more spells though and hope that she gaines the other 2 pounds quickly. Can't wait to hear about the war of the floors!! Love u guys!!

    ReplyDelete